Allegheny Digital (A|D) is a Western Pennsylvania based security and privacy services company specializing in Network Infrastructure Security, Digital Forensics, Regulatory Compliance, and Enterprise Risk Management. A|D provides proven experience obtained by working in complex client environments that include some of the country’s largest manufacturing, pharmaceutical, health care, education, and utilities based organizations.
A|D security specialists collaboratively assist our clients with assessing information protection and privacy threats and then designing, implementing, and maintaining defensible security solutions to more effectively manage operational controls and strategic risk.
Allegheny Digital consultants are senior information security and privacy specialists with extensive industry knowledge, including diverse experience with “Big 4” accounting firms, the United States Armed Forces, and numerous private and public sector organizations. Our team includes professionals with security and operations experience ranging from the Fortune 500 to middle tier businesses, providing us with a precise understanding of effective security management—one that is based on practical advice and a coordinated approach to protecting key information assets.
A|D consultants hold advanced degrees along with various technical and business oriented certifications, including:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- Certified Incident Handler
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer – Security (MCSE-S)
- Certified ITIL Foundation Practitioner
- Certified Wireless Security Auditor
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
Our professionals regularly teach information security and regulatory compliance subject matter and frequently speak at company sponsored training events and well-known security and privacy conferences and seminars such as those sponsored by ISACA, the ISSA, and InfraGard.